Athletics has always been a great tradition at Lake Forest College, and in the spirit of that tradition, the College invites you to join the Forester Athletic Network (F.A.N. Club) -- an organization whose members are dedicated to supporting Forester student-athletes and programs initiated by the athletic department at Lake Forest College.
Established in 1995, the mission of the F.A.N. Club is to promote school spirit, increase attendance at sporting events, and build enthusiasm for Forester Athletics. The F.A.N. Club also hosts social activities, supports athletic alumni outreach, and keeps members informed about upcoming events, season results, and other Forester athletic news. Further, the F.A.N. Club is to raise funds for special initiatives (uniforms, equipment, recruiting, etc.) that enhance the College's athletic programs and facilities.
More F.A.N. Club Event Photos here:
|Women's Hockey Alumni Day||Men's Basketball Reunion|
|Men's Hockey Alumni Day
||Boston East Coast Event|
A Special thank you to our 2015-2016 Contributors' Club Members!
Join the F.A.N. Club Now!
Checks can be payable to Lake Forest College
Lake Forest College
555 N. Sheridan Road
Lake Forest, IL 60045
Annual Golf Outing Information
F.A.N. Club member benefits:
- Free admission to all home athletic contests and game-day inserts
- Athletic schedules mailed seasonally
- A Forester promotional item, i.e. travel mug, license plate frame
- F.A.N. Club Newsletter (semi-annually) featuring athlete profiles, coach interviews, behind-the-scenes information.
- Invitations to annual golf outing and special F.A.N. Club events (There may be a nominal charge in some cases.)
- Opportunity to participate in "Members Only" game-day promotions
- Chances to purchase discounted official athletic department
- Discounted adult memberships in the Sport Center Community Program
Please note that gifts made to the college of $100 or less are not tax deductable in accordance with the 1993 tax law. These gifts are not tax deductible because you will be receiving goods or services in exchange for payment.
Family - $100
Family membership entitles members of the same household to the benefits stated above.
Gold - $150
Gold members receive the same benefits as a family membership plus an additional annual promotional item; i.e. pen set, wind shirt.
A portion of these gifts are tax deductible as the contributions beyond Gold Club membership will provide direct financial support to special projects that enhance the College's athletic programs and facilities. This membership includes the same benefits stated in the Gold Membership plus:
- A Forester "Contributors" pin - (first time only)
- An invitation to a special event hosted by the athletic director
- An invitation to the annual Hall of Fame Banquet/Reception
The College will issue a receipt for gifts given in excess of the $150, which is tax deductible.
Captains' Club $250
Coaches' Club $500
Directors' Club $1,000
If you have questions regarding the F.A.N. Club, please direct them to Blake Theisen at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 847-735-6155